I got tagged on Facebook to ask my child(ren) a series of questions about "mommy" and write down their responses. Here is what Allie had to say about me:
1.What is something mom always says to you?
"time to eat"
2. What makes mom happy?
"when we (her and Kallin) stop getting grumpy"
3. What makes mom sad?
"when we (her and Kallin) be mad at you"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"carrots" (I think she thought I asked what I liked as a child, as in food)
6. How old is your mom?
"26 (I’m 24)"
7. How tall is your mom?
she held her hand over my head and said, “this tall”
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"cook and clean up"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"cause people like you"
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
"graham crackers and milk"
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
"washing the clothes"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"a girl Yogi bear"
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"play games and watch movies"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"cause we’re just girls"
19. How are you and your mom different?
"our chests are different and I have socks on but you don’t"
20. How do you know that your mom loves you?
"you just do"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"you like to help daddy put me and Kallin to bed"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?