Monday, August 24, 2009

Birth Announcement

I know this is WAY late in coming, but I do have an excuse. I have been searching my computer for my list of addresses. It's the list that I refer to every time I send out Christmas cards and ... birth announcements. It is lost. I cannot find my list anywhere and without your help, it will take me months, maybe years, to create a new one, so please, if you are reading this, leave your address in a comment so I can recreate my list. Or email it to me at celestial49@hotmail.com. I would really appreciate it.

And courtesy of my mom's awesome digital scrapbooking skills, here she is...



13 comments:

The Draper's said...

I miss her! And you of course! I am trying to plan a trip up there, but... we sold our house and have to move in the next month. So I'm busy packing. It SUCKS! And I haven't even started. Miss you!

Monica McCoy said...

Oh she is beautiful! Congrats!

Tiercy said...

What an adorable announcement. Better late then never. She is so cute and I can't wait to hold her again. You guys make cute kids.

Do you have my address? = )

Tara and Spencer Frye said...

she is beautiful celeste! I can't believe we haven't seen her yet...

laradouglasphotography.blogspot.com said...

I love it~ I miss you~
119 E. GrandRiver Ave #1
Howell, MI 48843

Frye Kids said...

ok too cute, one day i will be able to do something as cute as that . it was fun seeing you guys, cant wait for Thanksgiving!

Gingerlylizzy said...

Hello! I found your blog through Tiercy's - yey! Love your darling birth annoucement :)

Mikki said...

Celeste.... you better blog again soon so you don't have back to back post of birth announcements. ;)

I am so excited to take some photos of your baby too. Those newborns are so sweet.

Kaydee said...

She is a beauty queen! Love you- hope all is well!!

Kaydee said...

I am excited to see the pic of the new babe!

Amy Nielson said...

ok, i just stumbled upon your blog and saw the birth announcement... such a cutie! my LO was born 4.26.

i was just wondering if anyone had pointed out yet that the announcement said 2009 on it? i'm assuming she was born 2010, right...?

Amy Nielson said...

oh wow... just realized how old your post was. boy do i feel silly.

i'll go back to being just a lurker now. thanks.

Unknown said...

Celeste, I just found your blog from Tiercy's and I just had to laugh that Olivia's birth announcement is the last post! I can't believe she is a big sister now! Cute pictures!!!