Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Little Camera Flirt

Yesterday I took Allie to find some dance clothes for her dance class that starts October 6. I'm sure I had more fun than she did. I decided I better have her try everything on to make sure it all fit. She wanted me to take a picture, then another, then another, etc. You can see from the following pictures that she likes having her picture taken....














I promise that I did NOT tell her to pose. I asked her to stand next to the wall so that I could get one picture (I didn't even post that one). She would run over to the camera after I took a picture, look at it on the screen, and run back over by the wall and strike a pose and tell me to take another picture. As you can see, she got really into it. I only posted about half of the pictures.

9 comments:

UpdikeUpdates.com said...

WHAT A LITTLE DIVA! You have to let us know when she starts dance... she is sooo stinking cute!!!

Alicia said...

These pictures are so fun! Elinor already loves to get her picture taken. I can see so much Evans in your kids!

The Draper's said...

OH MY GOSH! Celeste you are in big trouble with this one! I can't believe her! She looks so cute! I'm glad that you finally found something for her!

Cami said...

Way too cute!!! I can't believe that she is old enough for dance classes!

Nichole said...

Celeste,
Your kids are absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting! I remember when you were just pregnant with Allie-it seemed like yesterday! So cute!

Tiercy said...

How adorable!! I wish Alayna was old enough to take dance with Allie.

Becky said...

That is hilarious! I only wish I could have been there to see it for myself. How did dance go? The pics. are really adorable!

Frye Kids said...

we Love our ALlie!!!! Abigail loves the pics!

Eliz said...

What a great tutu -- you are the best mom!!