Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth

Let me just start by saying, Disneyland was awesome! We all had such a great time! The kids loved it and did so great. There were very few rides they couldn't go on: Indiana Jones, Splash Mountain, and Space Mountain are the only ones I can think of. Andrew had to take the kids on a few things by himself because I was limited as to what I could do.

On one of the days we got there, we were first in line to enter the park and so we got to see Pluto and take some pictures with him. I couldn't get Allie near enough to actually be in the picture.



Andrew took Allie on the Matterhorn. Kallin barely missed the height requirement.



Since he couldn't go on the Matterhorn, Nana took Kallin on the teacups.



Here are Kallin and Allie in Tarzan's tree house.



Allie and her cousin Abigail taking a cruise through the jungle.



We had the hardest time getting Kallin away from Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. It had a steering wheel. Need I say more?



Allie, the cousins and me on the teacups. It was my favorite ride when I was little.



This was at California Adventure in the Bug's Life section. Look at the smiles on the kids' faces!



Andrew took the kids on a rocket ride (I cannot remember the name) at Disneyland in Tomorrowland. You can only see him in the picture. The ride was going so fast I couldn't get a good picture.



Here's a bunch of the family on the Rocky Mountain Railroad. Andrew was supposed to be in this picture, too, but again, the ride was moving (fast) and I had a hard time getting just the right picture.



We stopped and got a family picture at the big Christmas tree on Main Street at Disneyland.



There's actually a lot more the the story and you can read about that here. Andrew tells it a lot better than I do.

3 comments:

Mikki said...

Nice catch ups! What a fun trip!!

Tiercy said...

I missed being able to go on the rides when we were there for the same reason. So, next time, I am making sure the whole family can be together. I love finding all the characters and getting their signatures.

Larsen's said...

Your kids are so cute! They really are growing up! Also, congrats on your pregnancy!I'm not sure if you remember me. You have to think back to your days in Rexburg. Anyways, I've enjoyed looking at your blog. We're a little jealous about your trip to Disneyland. Best of Wishes!